New students are recommended to order uniforms in June or the first week of July, so that items arrive in time for the fall semester. Uniform orders are fulfilled by Sports Image Apparel, which also sells spirit wear. Uniforms and/or spirit wear ordered for new students will be delivered to the school and provided to the student at the New Student-Parent Welcome in early August.
- SJHS uniform shirts are available in the polo or Oxford style. Uniform shirts may be white, Columbia blue, or black.
- Shirts must be modestly buttoned, and at least 3/4 of the way buttoned.
- Undershirts may not extend beyond the sleeve, and the uniform shirt must be worn at all times.
- Uniform shirts must be worn at all times, even if student chooses to wear SJHS uniform outwear.
- Tan khaki dress pants (corduroys acceptable). Girls may wear the SJHS khaki uniform skort.
- Shorts and capris are allowed until October 31st; again starting April 1st.
- Shorts and skorts must extend to at least 3" above the knee.
- No cargo, denim, yoga, athletic styles.
- Must be worn at the waist; no holes or frays.
Only SJHS uniform outwear may be worn. Options include:
- SJHS Cardigan or black crew sweater.
- SJHS Quarter-zip or full zip fleece. Full-zip fleeces must be zipped at least 3/4 of the way unless a SJHS uniform polo is worn underneath.
- SJHS Quarter zip black pullover.
For more details regarding the Dress Code, please refer to the Student Parent Handbook.