Invest in Your Future
Saint Joseph High School prepares students to become servant leaders and difference makers, ready to serve God, the Church, and the world.
We are committed to making our transformative, Catholic education affordable for all families, which we accomplish by:
- Keeping tuition rates lower than the actual cost of education;
- Offering multi-child discounts;
- Providing School Choice Scholarships; and
- Providing need-based financial aid and scholarships.
We deeply appreciate the philanthropic support that makes this part of our mission possible.
- Parishioner Tuition (one child): $7,825
- Non-Parishioner Tuition (one child): $9,440
- Fees (includes laptop and text rental): $1,250
- Registration Fee: $150
- Second Child: $500 discount
- Third Child: $1,000 discount
- Fourth Child (or more): Free tuition
of our students receive a tuition supplement through philanthropic giving
qualify for and receive need-based financial aid
Amount of college financial aid awarded to the Class of 2022
Saint Joseph High school participates in Indiana’s School Choice Scholarship program and offers additional school-based scholarships to students who qualify. Published tuition rates may be higher than your family’s rate of tuition, as they do not reflect discounts or financial aid awards. For more information on tuition assistance, visit Financial Aid.